Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Shall Edit No More

I know...it sounds scary. The problem I have with blogging is that I have so much crap that I would love to ramble on endlessly about and nothing to narrow me down. So I start each day with intentions of blogging and end up with about thirty topics and just too stinkin exhausted to actually write about any of them. I mean how can I choose with so many topics? What gets included?

My practice once was to type them all into word documents and then read and see which was most interesting and post that. That didnt work because I had fifty word documents with half a blog post and nothing actually posted.

So my new years resolution, if you want to call it that, is just to blog. I want to just put it out there, typo be damned and see how this thing goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment