Monday, November 9, 2009

Now Entering the Twilight Zone

So I am leaving the gym tonight and I get a call from my mom inviting me to the local Mexican place for dinner with the fam. Despite the fact that I smell like a broke hooker from the tropics I decide to go.

 

I walk in and immediately see a group of three people gathered around my mom just talking away. I then see the blue eyes and bleach blonde hair of the twin boys I babysat when I was young. Except now they are not three feet tall wiry little balls of energy. Now they are tall, thin, young men with stubble and adorable little smiles. I felt so stinkin old!

 

So I am sitting there, eating dinner and all of a sudden heavy metal Mexican music starts playing in the background. Various 80's hair band favorites are being blasted out, only in Spanish!

 

And if things aren't weird enough, in walks Katt Williams, the comedian. Now Mr. Williams smells strongly of smoke (yeah the funny kind). He is wearing jeans with some crazy flower print going up the side, a cape, and of course, a fuzzy feathered aussie hat.

 

I felt like any second I would look down and be naked and the aliens would be landing.

 

What is happening around here lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment